THE PRIVILEGES RECEIVED BY BELIEVERS THROUGH ADOPTION
· Given the Spirit of adoption Gal 4:6, see also Ro 8:15
· Have access to their heavenly Father Eph 2:18, see also Eph 3:12; Heb 4:16
· Become heirs with Christ of heaven Rom 8:17, see also Gal 3:29; 4:7; Col 1:12; 1Pe 1:4
· Protected by God Pr 14:26
· Provided for by God Mt 6:31-33
· Never forsaken by God Ps 94:14
· Receive tender compassion from God Ps 103:13
· Receive loving discipline from God Heb 12:6
· Affirmed by the Spirit of God Ro 8:16
FOSTER CARE AWARENESS In partnership with the Orange Seminole Foster Children’s Association (OSFCA), our Children’s Ministry will be collecting items to assist Foster Children (as a part of our series on Gratefulness) *during the month of November.* Please join us in supplying the following needed items to central Florida foster children:
· Toothbrushes/Toothpaste (donations from local Dentists are GREAT!)
· Socks all sizes (new please)
· Diapers and Pull Ups
We will have a bin set up in the lobby to collect these items for the whole month of November. Your help is greatly appreciated!
BLOODMOBILE November 15th The Bloodmobile will be here next *Sunday 11/15*. To pre-register, go to https://www.oneblooddonor.org/index.cfm, select Find a Blood Drive, enter Westwood Church in the Sponsor Name tab, click on the link and select a donation time.
BABY SHOWER TODAY All Westwood women are invited to celebrate with Kristie Ramirez at a baby shower for Carolina, her new little daughter whose birth is anticipated in early January. The shower will be held this afternoon at 3 pm, at the church. Please join us in this celebration of a new life at Westwood!
THANKSGIVING OPPORTUNITIES We plan to provide 10 Thanksgiving baskets to families at Clarcona Elementary. This year we have also been given the opportunity to supply side dishes and serve for a Thanksgiving dinner for guys at one of the Bridge programs. Begin now collecting those BOGO Thanksgiving dinner items. Stop by the Information Desk for details.
COLLECTING COATS & JACKETS We are still accepting donations of men's coats for Bridges of America. Please bring new or gently used coats and jackets to the church office.
SHAPE CLASS We are in the planning stages of a class as a follow up to a recent sermon*. * If you are interested please contact the church office.
FINANCES 11/2/2015 – YTD DATA
TOTAL INCOME $253,377
TOTAL INCOME OVER/UNDER EXPENSE - $4,032